FanExam has a simple to use Slack integration.
To create a new Slack reaction:
- Open the New Incoming Webhook Integration in Slack and choose a channel (we recommend the
- Scroll down to the Integration Settings. Under Descriptive Label please enter
New FanExam NPS Responseand click Save Settings.
- Scroll down again to the Integration Settings and copy the value for
- Open the workflow settings tab in FanExam.
- Add a new automated reaction by selecting the customer type, and from the then do this menu, select the Slack integration notification.
- In the text field, input the value for
Webhook URLfrom step 3 and click the Create reaction button.